At Accelerated Manufacturing Brokers, Inc. we write about issues that affect manufacturing and Mergers and Acquisitions within the manufacturing sectors. Here’s a look at our most-read articles for 2021:
- What’s My Manufacturing Business Worth – Business Value – this was the most viewed article. Both Sellers and Buyers of manufacturing companies want to know how the other is viewing value. This article talks about 15 items that affect value. It’s a must-read if you’re thinking of buying or selling a manufacturing company in 2022
- Critical Manufacturing Sectors – Exempt from Closure During COVID-19 Crisis This article although written in 2020 was one of our most viewed articles in 2021. Companies not previously invested in the manufacturing sectors sought “COVID-Prove” businesses in 2021.
- Growth by Acquisition vs. Organic Growth? Is Acquisition a better alternative to Organic Growth – this article makes the case that it is.
- 101 Questions You Must Ask Before Buying A Manufacturing Company This article should not only be read by those seeking manufacturing acquisitions, but by those who are considering selling. It will help prepare you for the types of questions you’ll face during the process.
- How to Calculate Working Capital in a Manufacturing M & A This article always makes it into the top 10 list. Working capital is required in lower middle-market deals. This article will help you understand how it works.
- Critical Elements of a Letter of Intent (LOI) How will the Seller of a manufacturing company view your offer? Find out what they’ll be looking for here.
- Buying a Manufacturing Business: Top 5 Factors of a Great Company For Sale Five things every buyer should look for.
- How to Sell Your Manufacturing Business – The Definitive Guide – This is an annual favorite among those considering retirement.
- Manufacturing M&A Is Booming into 2021 Coming out of 2020 – this was what the manufacturing sector was hoping to hear.
- Will COVID-19 Affect the Sale of My Manufacturing Company? Many manufacturers had a tough time during Covid. This article examines how much a Covid related down-turn will affect the sale of your business.
Do you have a question about M&A within the manufacturing sectors? Tell us below what you’d like to see us write about in 2022.