What Owners/Sellers Ask Us
Yes. We'll provide you with an estimate of the most likely price range your business will sell at and how long it will take to get the job done. We'll do so without charge and BEFORE we ask you to entrust us with the sale of your company.
This is what we like to call the Manufacturing Business Owners Bill of Rights. If someone is asking for exorbitant fees upfront to tell you what your business will likely sell for, perhaps they're in the opinion business, NOT the business of Selling Manufacturing Companies. We think there is a better way!
Yes. If you're selling a business, a business broker or intermediary can bring more prospects to your business than you could ever do on your own. They'll also separate the buyers from the lookers, which can save you valuable time. And, in most cases, I think they'll get you a better price than you could on your own -- more than justifying their fee. Brokers can also help you price your business properly, tell you how you can make it more saleable, and simply be there as a resource throughout the sale.
We never use your name in our advertising. To do so would hurt most of our clients. We maintain confidentiality until a buyer is fully vetted, both financially and professionally.
While manufacturing companies in the lower middle market usually take 8 months to 1 year to sell, Accelerated Manufacturing Brokers, Inc., has recently seen a decline with most companies selling in a 6- to 8-month time frame.
We're experts at navigating this process, and we'll even help guide you through the process of telling your employees when the time is right. We've been selling manufacturing businesses long enough to understand the concerns of your employees and how to address their fears.
The Accelerated Team works with a variety of buyer types from large Fortune 50 manufacturers, private equities both large and small, and to the individual buyer seeking to leave corporate America for manufacturing entrepreneurship. The key is to find out what is unique about YOUR business, then find the perfect match.
If you need heart surgery, you don't call your dentists. We've been selling manufacturing businesses for almost a quarter of a century. We know how to get you to the finish line. We'll guide you every step of the way and you'll never have to take a meeting without us there to help you navigate.
Maintaining your business and sales during the process of selling the business is critical. A decline during the process will impact your income and ours. That's why we will never bring an unqualified buyer to your facility. We'll never waste your time, or ours.
We ONLY sell within the manufacturing sectors and we do it nationally. The professionals at Accelerated know the difference between a CNC machining center and a plastic injection molder. We have a national following spanning more than 2 decades. If you're seeking a manufacturing specialist, we're IT.
- Access to a large and diverse network of potential buyers
- Marketing expertise – The Accelerated Manufacturing Brokers are marketing experts
- Confidentiality – the broker adds a layer between you and the buyer to ensure that they are only receiving information at appropriate intervals in the process. This protects your business and confidentiality.
- You need to keep running your business. The single biggest mistake sellers make is taking their eye off the business ball.
- DO NOT take your eye off your business! A buyer wants to invest in a company that has a consistent sales, or better yet, upward sales trajectory.
- Get your financial ducks in a row. This means having available 3 years of tax returns, current balance statements, and income (P&L) statements available
- Clean up your shop. Your broker will bring prospective buyers into your shop. Think of it as inviting friends to your house – you would clean for them, right? A clean shop speaks volumes and so does an unkempt one.