The Good Food Institute recently reported that the number one constraint to scaling up the alternative protein sector is the issue of manufacturing capacity. Building facilities from scratch is very expensive and also time-consuming.
The article offers for consideration that repurposing facilities and equipment should be explored. While that may be a satisfactory alternative in some cases, there is still the issue of skilled workers. This is something that both plant-based protein and animal protein manufacturers are struggling with.
There is a solution to the manufacturing capacity issue that is quicker and less expensive than building a facility from scratch and also provides for the issue of needed workers. Acquiring a company that is up and running with plenty of excess capacity is clearly the best choice.
Accelerated Manufacturing Brokers, Inc. has exclusively listed a manufacturer of vegetarian and vegan alternative meat products whose brand spans over 8 decades.
Through acquisition, you can gain capacity, add workers, and one of the oldest plant-based protein companies in existence with proven brand loyalty.
Check out these highlights:
- Brand Name with 83-year history
- Turn-Key Operation – SQF Highest Level:
○ Food Safety Manufacturing Code 9.0
○ Quality Code 9.0
○ HAACP – Fully Implemented
- KOF-K – Kosher Certified
- K12 – MACE-VE Ingredient Certifications
- FDA Inspected
- Wholesale Food Processor Licensed
- Proprietary ingredient and manufacturing techniques that maximize flavor & texture
- Products with superior nutritional specifications that contain no genetically modified ingredients
- Trademarked products
- Vegetarian & vegan burgers, chicken, deli slices & more
- Manufacturing at only 40% capacity on one shift
- Tenured Staff
- Infrastructure in Place for Sustained Growth
This is an opportunity to acquire a company with a grand history in an industry that is still in its infancy but one that is truly disruptive in nature with no place to go but up.
You request an NDA HERE.
Accelerated Manufacturing Brokers, Inc. has worked exclusively within the manufacturing sectors for almost 30 years. Our clients are among the best quality manufacturing companies in the nation.
If this listing isn’t right for you, send us specific acquisition criteria HERE.