Recently sold by Accelerated
We recently sold an Electronic Contract Manufacturing company for which we received multiple offers. It’s easy to understand why competition is so fierce in this sector and why so many buyers are seeking this type of acquisition.
Try to get through your day without using something that has an electronic circuit board. It’s near impossible. Here are just a few of the many products and sectors that rely on this industry:
- Medical Instruments
- Cell Phones
- Home Appliances
- Industrial Equipment
- Maritime Applications
- Navigation Devices
- Military & Defense Applications
We are leveraging our success to locate additional companies for acquisition within this sector.
Market size and acquisition strategy
The Electronic Contract Manufacturing market size was 445.8 Billion in 2020 and it’s expected to grow to 788.9 Billion by 2027, a CAGR of 8.5%. At Accelerated we think these estimates are light, given the projected growth in the industries that rely on printed circuit boards.
About registered buyers
Registered buyers include:
- Large strategic companies seeking to grow through acquisition
- Equipment manufacturers currently outsourcing this function
- Family offices
- Private equities
- Individuals in the industry seeking to acquire their way into entrepreneurship
These buyers have gone through our rigorous vetting process:
- Financial statements provided showing adequate funds for purchase
- Professional qualifications and/or experience owning similar businesses
- Geographic regions identified for purchase
- Plans for business growth, opportunities for employees, operations and sales and marketing skills explained
Buyer acquisition target criteria range is companies with $2MM-$20MM in revenue.
The minimum EBITDA requirement is $850K – $4MM.
Specific geographic interest
Highlighted in teal
Why choose us?
- You never pay money upfront
- We sell over 98% of businesses we list
- We’ve got a 25-year track record selling in the manufacturing sectors
- Consultations are always non-pressure, complimentary, and confidential