Custom Machine Tool Builder
Yes, partial to qualified buyers
Everyone seeking an acquisition within the manufacturing sectors wants a business that is unique in some way, a leader in their space and a business that is not easily replicated, thus creating an economic moat around the business. In my almost 25 years of selling manufacturing businesses, I’ve rarely seen one as diverse as this. If the long sale cycle of capital equipment products makes you fearful, read on to learn how this company with an 85-year history has re-invented itself and smartly created multiple revenue buckets to ensure their health and continuity.
This specialty high speed machine tool manufacturer has developed other revenue streams that allow them to “upsell” and become a trusted solution provider for their more expensive core products. If an “off the shelf” CNC machine tool won’t quite fit the bill and a manufacturer determines they need a custom solution, they likely end up on my client’s doorstep. They work with the customer to engineer a solution specifically around the specific products being made. The company also sells a wide variety of components to machine builders and perform general machining services to customer’s drawings. In the world of machine tool building, having multiple revenue streams like this is very rare.
- Aerospace Component Manufacturer – New England
- Metal Finishing & Coating Manufacturer
- Lumber Manufacturer – Southeast
- Specialty Machining & Molding Co.
- Specialty Tooling and Wire EDM Manufacturer
- Custom Machine Tool
- Specialty CNC Component & Prototype Manufacturer
- Stamping Manufacturer – Northeast
- Medical Device Mfgr. Novel Breast Cancer Technology
- Coated Filter Media Manufacturer
Image Copyright: sorapol1150 / 123RF Stock Photo