In the current market, buyers outnumber sellers for quality manufacturing acquisitions. It’s hard to find a manufacturing company that checks all the boxes:
- Adjusted EBITDA over $1MM
- Gross Margins over 45%
- Brand Recognition
- Strong Managers in Place
- Documented Standard Operating Procedures
When something like this comes to market, there is healthy competition.
If you’ve been hunting for a manufacturing acquisition opportunity in Southcentral, U.S., and the above describes your acquisition criteria, you’ll want to learn more about this listing.
Buyers also want to know that there’s room for growth in a manufacturing acquisition. Here are a few more boxes to check:
- Recent major equipment upgrades
- Little outbound sales effort to date
- Low hanging fruit for increased sales
- Infrastructure in place for sustained growth
Who should consider this manufacturing acquisition opportunity?
- Companies that specialize in B2B fabricated stone
- Individuals seeking to acquire their way into entrepreneurship
- PE firms seeking an add-on for a stone related platform
If you’d like to learn more, you can access an NDA HERE.