Businesses often reflect the core beliefs of those who own them. Accelerated Manufacturing Brokers, Inc. is no exception. Our company culture and the way we interact with clients, customers and service providers reflects the beliefs of our founder and shareholders. The way ownership interacts with those on our team also reflects those beliefs.
Some would argue that personal beliefs should be kept separate from business life. We believe that’s not the right approach to life or business. The way one behaves in business should be congruent with their faith and world view. To have one set of standards in business and another set in other areas of life is hypocrisy.
To that end, Accelerated Manufacturing Brokers, Inc. is a giving company. We are a tithing company. At least 10% of our gross annual sales is given to organizations we’re passionate about.
We believe and know the following:
- That in the world today many profess a faith, the evidence of which is lacking in their dealings with those their business comes in contact with.
- That business owners in the United States get a bad rap for being selfish and uncaring.
- That the majority of working Americans are employed by small businesses. We believe that if all business owners who profess Christianity actually applied their faith in business, we could change how a generation views American business, and “religion.”
- That faith is not about religion, but a relationship, both with our creator and the people around us.
- That if all Christian owned business owners got the concept of tithing from their businesses, we could wipe out hunger in the U.S.
- That giving can change the course of people’s lives, both the giver and the recipient. We know this is true because we’ve seen the evidence of it.
We challenge all who read this to put their money where their mouth is. Just Give. Give not just your finances. Give of yourself, your time, your talent, your patience and more. You’re the only chance some will ever have to see the love of God; make it count.
The problems around us are often so big, we’re paralyzed into inaction thinking we can’t make a difference. You don’t have to change the whole world, rather be a positive influence on your small section of it. Imagine if we ALL did this … just imagine what we could accomplish!