Medical packaging growth rate CAGR of 6.5% from 2021 to 2028
The global medical flexible packaging market size was valued at $15.8 billion in 2020 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 6.5% from 2021 to 2028. Extensive use of flexible packaging solutions in the medical and pharmaceutical sectors is driving the market growth.
Pouches and bags were the key product segment of the market in 2020. Segments of this industry experienced a downturn during the 2020 pandemic, as elective surgeries were shuttered. As a result, there is pent up demand at the start of 2021.
About registered buyers
Registered buyers include:
- Large strategic companies seeking to grow through acquisition
- Equipment manufacturers not currently in this space
- Family offices
- Private equities
- Individuals in the industry seeking to acquire their way into entrepreneurship
These buyers have gone through our rigorous vetting process:
- Financial statements provided showing adequate funds for purchase
- Professional qualifications and/or experience owning similar businesses
- Geographic regions identified for purchase
- Plans for business growth, opportunities for employees, operations and sales and marketing skills explained
Buyer acquisition target criteria range is companies with $5MM-$30MM in revenue.
The minimum EBITDA requirement is $750K.
Specific geographic interest
Highlighted In Teal
Why Choose Us?
- You never pay money upfront
- We sell over 98% of businesses we list
- We’ve got a 25-year track record selling in the manufacturing sectors
- Consultations are always non-pressure, complimentary, and confidential