Recently sold by Accelerated
We’ve recently sold four different DoD contracting companies in different areas of the country. For each client, we received multiple offers. Our clients and their acquirers were focused in the following areas:
- Aerospace related components
- Specialty vehicle components
- Power Supplies
- Navy related navigational aides
- Specialty weapons components
Although our clients and their acquirers in recent transactions were focused on these sectors, other registered buyers are seeking any strong, quality manufacturers that are selling directly to the DoD, and here’s why:
In 2019, the US military spending grew by 5.3%, thus, reaching $732 billion, up from $649 billion in 2018. The sheer size of the market makes DoD Contractors an attractive acquisition target.
U.S. military spending
In the United States, military spending is the second-largest allocation in the federal budget, after social security.
About registered buyers
Registered buyers include:
- Large strategic buyers who are already DoD contractors
- Large strategic buyers who want to acquire their way into being a DoD contractor
- Private Equities
These buyers have gone through our rigorous vetting process:
- Financial statements provided showing adequate funds for purchase
- Professional qualifications and/or experience owning similar businesses
- Geographic regions identified for purchase
- Plans for business growth, opportunities for employees, operations and sales and marketing skills explained
Buyer acquisition target criteria range is companies with $5MM-$50MM in revenue.
The minimum EBITDA requirement is $1MM – $10MM.
Specific geographic interest
Highlighted in teal
Thinking about selling your DoD Contracting business?
If you own a business in the DoD Contracting sector and are thinking about selling, we can help.
Why choose us?
- You never pay money upfront
- We sell over 98% of businesses we list
- We’ve got a 25-year track record selling in the manufacturing sectors
- Consultations are always non-pressure, complimentary, and confidential