2020 pandemic ignites firestorm of interest in this industry
The rise of airborne diseases has led to increased interest and growth in the air purification market. This is a market that Accelerated Manufacturing Brokers, Inc. has successfully worked in before. We sold an activated carbon filter manufacturer for which we received multiple offers.
At the time we had no idea how the 2020 pandemic would ignite a firestorm of interest in this market. In 2020 the market size was estimated at $10.7 Billion. The industry is expecting a CAGR of 10% to hit 22.8 Billion by 2028.
In addition to airborne diseases, the market is expected to be driven by pollution in urban areas.
About registered buyers
Registered buyers include:
- Large strategic companies seeking to grow through acquisition
- Family offices
- Private equities
These buyers have gone through our rigorous vetting process:
- Financial statements provided showing adequate funds for purchase
- Professional qualifications and/or experience owning similar businesses
- Geographic regions identified for purchase
- Plans for business growth, opportunities for employees, operations and sales and marketing skills explained
Buyer acquisition target criteria range is companies with $5MM-$50MM in revenue.
The minimum EBITDA requirement is $1MM – $10MM.
Specific geographic interest
Highlighted in teal
Why choose us?
- You never pay money upfront
- We sell over 98% of businesses we list
- We’ve got a 25-year track record selling in the manufacturing sectors
- Consultations are always non-pressure, complimentary, and confidential