The agriculture robotics industry has nowhere to go but up
With the world population expected to grow to over 9 billion by 2050, artificial intelligence innovation in this industry will be necessary to accomplish the 25% efficiency improvement needed to feed the population.
In 2020 the Agriculture Robotics industry was $4.6B and it’s expected to grow to $12B by 2022 with a CAGR through 2025 of 34.5%.
Technologies sought provide autonomous solutions in the following areas:
About registered buyers
Registered buyers include:
- Large strategic companies seeking to grow through acquisition
- Equipment manufacturers not currently in this space
- Family offices
- Private equities
These buyers have gone through our rigorous vetting process:
- Financial statements provided showing adequate funds for purchase
- Professional qualifications and/or experience owning similar businesses
- Geographic regions identified for purchase
- Plans for business growth, opportunities for employees, operations and sales and marketing skills explained
Buyer acquisition target criteria range is companies with $7MM-$50MM in revenue.
The minimum EBITDA requirement is $1.5MM – $8MM.
Specific geographic interest
Highlighted in teal
Why choose us?
- You never pay money upfront
- We sell over 98% of businesses we list
- We’ve got a 25-year track record selling in the manufacturing sectors
- Consultations are always non-pressure, complimentary, and confidential