Recently sold by Accelerated
Accelerated Manufacturing Brokers, Inc. sold a tool and die company with an additive manufacturing component.
With multiple offers, we could only sell to one buyer. We now have several vetted buyers continuing to search for businesses with 3D capabilities.
We are leveraging our success to locate additional companies for acquisition within this sector.
About registered buyers
Registered buyers include:
- Large strategic companies seeking to grow through acquisition
- Tool and die companies seeking to increase their 3D capabilities
- Wealthy individuals with related experience seeking to acquire their way into entrepreneurship
- Family offices
- Private equities
These buyers have gone through our rigorous vetting process:
- Financial statements provided showing adequate funds for purchase
- Professional qualifications and/or experience owning similar businesses
- Geographic regions identified for purchase
- Plans for business growth, opportunities for employees, operations and sales and marketing skills explained
Buyer acquisition target criteria range is companies with $5MM-$30MM in revenue.
The minimum net earnings requirement is $750K
Specific geographic interest
Highlighted In teal
Thinking about selling your additive manufacturing business?
If you own a business in the additive manufacturing (AM) Industry, also known as 3D printing, and are thinking about selling, we can help.
What makes additive manufacturing a desired acquisition?
Additive manufacturing is currently a $12B industry globally and is expected to grow to $78B by 2028, for a CAGR of 26-32%. (Resource links: additivemfg.org, mpif.org)
Additive manufacturing has experienced growth within the aerospace & defense, medical & dental, consumer & industrial goods, and the automotive industries. Buyers who are interested in these sectors are naturally drawn to businesses with additive manufacturing capabilities.
Why choose us?
- You never pay money upfront
- We sell over 98% of businesses we list
- We’ve got a 25-year track record selling in the manufacturing sectors
- Consultations are always non-pressure, complimentary, and confidential