Accelerated Manufacturing Brokers, Inc. is launching a new exclusive listing. Our client is a manufacturer of vegetarian and vegan alternative meat products whose brand spans over 8 decades. You read that right, they are one of the oldest alternative meat brands in America.
While many brands have risen in popularity in last five years, this brand has been committed to and focused on perfecting recipes and texture without using genetically modified or artificial ingredients. Investing heavily in R&D and improving the manufacturing process, they’ve laid the groundwork for sustained growth.
Check out these highlights:
- Brand Name with 83-year history
- Turn-Key Operation – SQF Highest Level:
- Food Safety Manufacturing Code 9.0
- Quality Code 9.0
- HAACP – Fully Implemented
- KOF-K – Kosher Certified
- K12 – MACE-VE Ingredient Certifications
- FDA Inspected
- Michigan Department of Agriculture Inspected
- Wholesale Food Processor Licensed
- Proprietary ingredient and manufacturing techniques that maximize flavor & texture
- Products with superior nutritional specifications that contain no genetically modified ingredients
- Trademarked products
- Vegetarian & vegan burgers, chicken deli slices & more
- Manufacturing at only 40% capacity on one shift
- Tenured Staff
- Infrastructure in Place for Sustained Growth
The value of the plant-based food market worldwide is expected to grow to $162B by 2030. Plant-based protein companies raised $1.9B in 2021, bringing investment in the sector since 1980 to $6.4B.
This is an opportunity to acquire a company with a grand history in an industry that is still in its infancy but one that is truly disruptive in nature with no place to go but up.
We are not sending a teaser with this alert. If you’d like to learn more, an NDA is necessary.
Thank you for signing up for our listing alerts. As a result, you’ll see some of the best quality manufacturers coming to market before our national marketing campaigns are launched.
Accelerated Manufacturing Brokers, Inc., can help business owners and investors make the most of M&A opportunities during 2023.