Medical Device Mfgr. with Novel Breast Cancer Radiation Treatment Technology
New England U.S.
Our client company has developed a novel approach to the delivery of radiation to early stage breast cancer patients. Approvals, patents and trademarks are in place. Clinical trials complete. This acquisition opportunity awaits a marketing and sales powerhouse to take this technology worldwide and make it the standard of care in the field. The estimated global market opportunity is approximately $420M. If you are interested in learning more about this acquisition, please contact our office.
Below click on DOWNLOAD NDA, fill it out, scan it and return it via e-mail signed and, if approved, we will send you the Offering Memorandum.
If you need to fax the NDA, fax to 908-387-9000.
Accelerated Manufacturing Brokers, Inc., can help business owners and investors make the most of M&A opportunities during 2018.
- Manufacturing Business Buyer’s Bill of Rights
- Manufacturing Owner’s Bill of Rights
- Sold Listings
- Chemical Manufacturer
EPA Registered & Trade Marked Products
- Harsh Environment A/C Products Manufacturer
- Power Transmission Component Manufacturer
SDE Above 5.5MM
- Precision Metal Component Manufacturer
Specializing in Aerospace & Medical
- Electronic Contract Manufacturer
Sales up 26% – SDE up 138%
- Aerospace Component Manufacturer – New England
60% Gross Margins – SDE $1.25MM
- Lumber Manufacturer – Southeast
- Metal Finishing & Coating Manufacturer
3-Year Average Sales Growth of 53%
- Stamping Manufacturer – Northeast
Tenured Staff + Plant Manager
- National OEM – Testing & Measurement Instrumentation
Patented & Trademarked Products
- Coated Filter Media Manufacturer
Product Based – Proprietary Process
- Medical Device Mfgr. Novel Breast Cancer Technology