Lumber Manufacturer - Southeast
Available for purchase*
Yes, partial to qualified buyers
Our client is a Southeast based manufacturer of Southern Yellow Pine boards, dimension lumber and ancillary products. The company shatters industry benchmarks for gross and net margins. Although the bulk of their income is derived from the manufacture of yellow pine, they have four other distinct revenue
buckets accounting for 40% of their income.
The company’s equipment was recently appraised by a certified forestry expert at over $7.67 million and their average monthly inventory is $1.16 million. Revenue for U.S. sawmills is expected to grow at an annual compounded rate of 4% between 2018 and 2022. The sawmill sector is highly fragmented with the 50 largest companies generating about 50% of the revenue. With this company, there is low hanging fruit for increased sales as they have no website and spend nothing in advertising and promotion
Click below on Download NDA, fill it out, return it via e-mail signed and if approved, we will send you the Offering Memorandum.
Accelerated Manufacturing Brokers, Inc., can help business owners and investors make the most of M&A opportunities during 2018.
- Aerospace Component Manufacturer – New England
- Metal Finishing & Coating Manufacturer
- Lumber Manufacturer – Southeast
- Specialty Machining & Molding Co.
- Specialty Tooling and Wire EDM Manufacturer
- Custom Machine Tool
- Specialty CNC Component & Prototype Manufacturer
- Stamping Manufacturer – Northeast
- Medical Device Mfgr. Novel Breast Cancer Technology
- Coated Filter Media Manufacturer