Lumber Manufacturer - Southeast
Available for purchase*
Yes, partial to qualified buyers
Our client is a Southeast based manufacturer of Southern Yellow Pine boards, dimension lumber and ancillary products. The company shatters industry benchmarks for gross and net margins. Although the bulk of their income is derived from the manufacture of yellow pine, they have four other distinct revenue
buckets accounting for 40% of their income.
The company’s equipment was recently appraised by a certified forestry expert at over $7.67 million and their average monthly inventory is $1.16 million. Revenue for U.S. sawmills is expected to grow at an annual compounded rate of 4% between 2018 and 2022. The sawmill sector is highly fragmented with the 50 largest companies generating about 50% of the revenue. With this company, there is low hanging fruit for increased sales as they have no website and spend nothing in advertising and promotion
Below click on DOWNLOAD NDA, fill it out, scan it and return it via e-mail signed and, if approved, we will send you the Offering Memorandum.
If you need to fax the NDA, fax to 908-387-9000.
Accelerated Manufacturing Brokers, Inc., can help business owners and investors make the most of M&A opportunities during 2018.
- Electronic Contract Manufacturer
- National OEM – Testing & Measurement Instrumentation
- Coated Filter Media Manufacturer
Product Based – Proprietary Precess
- Aerospace Component Manufacturer – New England
60% Gross Margins – SDE $1.25MM
- Metal Finishing & Coating Manufacturer
3-Year Average Sales Growth of 53%
- Lumber Manufacturer – Southeast
SDE In Excess of $2MM
- Specialty Machining & Molding Co.
Unique Product – Proprietary Process
- Stamping Manufacturer – Northeast
Tenured Staff + Plant Manager
- Medical Device Mfgr. Novel Breast Cancer Technology