Aerospace Component Manufacturer
Yes, partial to qualified buyers
Our client company excels in the manufacture of small precision CNC milled and turned parts in exotic metals for the aerospace, power generation, and oil exploration sectors. They work in specialty alloys and in tolerances that are difficult for most facilities. They are not a high speed, high volume job shop, but rather small run, difficult job specialist.
Their parts become part of the newest aircraft engines on the market and mission critical equipment for ground turbines and oil and gas exploration. The secret to their longevity is the understanding that they are a service organization whose clients demand accuracy, consistency and on time delivery. They address this demand with a zero-defect policy. To accomplish this incredible service goal, they’ve gone to great lengths to institute systems within the organization where every team member performs quality control before the part moves to a different operation. As a result, their customers rave about their quality and trust their consistency. This is more than just a sales tag line.
A key customer is asking this company to gear up for double the production they’re currently doing because they haven’t been able to match the quality and on-time delivery.
Below click on DOWNLOAD NDA, fill it out, scan it and return it via e-mail signed and, if approved, we will send you the Offering Memorandum.
If you need to fax the NDA, fax to 908-387-9000.
- Power Transmission Component Manufacturer
SDE Above 4.5MM
- Aerospace & Medical Component Manufacturer
Specializing in Aerospace & Medical
- CNC Component, Screw Machine Product & Plastic Injection Molding Manufacturer Component Mfg.
Unique Product – Proprietary Process
- Aerospace Component Manufacturer – New England
60% Gross Margins – SDE $1.25MM
- Aerospace High-Pressure Valve Mfg.
Nadcap Certified – Over $1.1MM in SDE
- Specialty Vehicle HVAC Mfg.
Serving Military & OEMS
- Manufacturer of Power Supply Components to OEMs
- Lumber Manufacturer – Southeast
- Harsh Environment A/C Products Manufacturer
- Stamping Manufacturer – Northeast
Tenured Staff + Plant Manager
- Electronic Contract Manufacturer
Sales growth 95% – SDE growth 56% – SALE PENDING
- Manufacturer of Fiberglass Products